The benefits of coaching
Coaching is a partnership between coach and client.
The coach’s role is to shape a supportive relationship built on trust and confidentiality.
The retirement coaching programme gives you the opportunity to identify your personal strengths and concerns. It helps you gain insight into your beliefs, behaviour and motivation, therefore, raising your own self-awareness.
During the coaching process, you become aware of what’s really important to you and this may be something that you have never challenged before. It also encourages you to take ownership of what is going on in your life.
My role as a retirement coach is to support you, the client, in making comfortable retirement decisions and embrace the future with security and confidence.
The Retirement Options coaching programme interprets the results of the Retirement Success Profile (RSP©). The interpretation is your blueprint for creating a successful and enriching retirement lifestyle.
You will be able to:
- highlight areas of personal value and importance
- find out what you really want and have a vision of your future
- gain assurance and clarity about the changes you are making
- establish a logical framework for making retirement decisions
- move forward into your new lifestyle with confidence, focus and motivation
If you have any questions about coaching in general or require more information about the Retirement Success Profile, you can contact me, Christina Harkness at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01243 374166.